Imagine a world of leaders who have the perfect conditions everyday to do their own breakthrough thinking? This course is aimed at leaders and those who coach them.
Taught and certified by Nancy Kline, Thinking Partnership teacher Kate Dickens will guide you through The Thinking Partnership Course (2+1 days) which teaches you the Thinking Partnership Session®, a uniquely powerful process for liberating the human mind. Through generative Attention and the building of Incisive Questions, this process produces breakthough, independent thinking.
You will participate both as Thinker (considering topics of your choice), and as Thinking Partner (practicing this elegant expertise). Along the way you will explore all Ten Components of a Thinking Environment. This course is a prerequisite for the Time to Think Coach Qualifying Course.
When: 24th/25th June + Day 3 (late July – date to be agreed with participants)
Where: Bishops Waltham, Hampshire
Maximum number of participants 5
Book via email@example.com
Other related events and courses:
- 21 June 19 ‘Hampshire Thinking Partners Development Day’
- 24-25 June 19 + Day 3 ‘Thinking Partnership course’
- ‘Transforming Virtual Meetings’ – facilitated online course
- Improving wellbeing through mindful strengths use
- 12 Jan – 8 Mar 20 ‘Yoga for Stress Management & Relief’