Founded by Kate Dickens in 2008, Latitude Coaching & Consultancy works with organisations and individuals to deliver solutions that improve wellbeing.
Specifically, we work with them to uncover the key (sometimes hidden) stressors, and the true impact of them, before creating and delivering solutions that have measurable workplace transfer.
How can we help you?
- Helping you to recruit and build highly engaged teams who play upon their key strengths and do work that they value
- Facilitating leaders, teams and ‘teams of teams’ to produce better results in terms of more thoroughly thought-through outputs by providing the conditions for people to think well
- Helping fledgling teams create respectful, collaborative and inclusive cultures sustainably
- Helping individuals in your organisation to build their emotional intelligence and resilience by giving them practical strategies to help them to remain calm and composed especially in difficult or stressful situations
- Creating engaging online content suitable for self-access or blended delivery to support all of the above
- Coaching/mentoring your organisation through the digital transformation of your L&D into an elearning / blended / online world that draws upon social & collaborative learning, 70-20-10 and bitesize learning
Through our ethos we provide the conditions for people to think well 1:1, in teams or in groups which helps build trust, gets the best thinking from everyone and fosters smart communications around the whole organisation (not just in one direction).
Kate Dickens brings over 25 years of expertise in creating and delivering online learning to over 300k learners, nearly 20 years of project management and team leadership experience and 10 years of designing and delivering L&D programmes.
She is an organisational & life coach, facilitator, VIA strengths practitioner, Time to Think and yoga teacher and her passion is to help people flourish in work and life. She is a Fellow of the Learning & Performance Institute (FLPI), member of the Time to Think Collegiate, International Coach Federation, European Mentoring & Coaching Council and Yoga Alliance Professionals.
==> If any of the above resonates with you, please do contact us and get in touch for a conversation.