Are you fed up with hosting or attending virtual meetings that are not as productive as you’d like them to be? What is the cost to you and your organisation?
Often participants will either talk over each to ensure their point of view is put across or totally disengage from the meeting whilst simultaneously completing unrelated tasks …
Whether you use teleconferencing or videoconferencing, does this sound familiar?
In this 4-week facilitated online course you will:
- explore how to encourage, engage and energise people in a virtual meeting
- discover how to produce the finest thinking from everyone and produce better results in terms of more thoroughly thought-through outputs
- practice using the meeting structure of a Thinking Environment® to produce respectful, robust discussion and to make high-quality decision
This is designed to be a highly experiential course and there will be weekly live webinars with associated activities and self-study resources.
When: Starting Monday 2nd September
Study time: 1 hour webinar + 1-2 hours workplace activities each week
Facilitator: Kate Dickens
For further information, please contact us.
Other related events and courses:
- 21 June 19 ‘Hampshire Thinking Partners Development Day’
- 24-25 June 19 + Day 3 ‘Thinking Partnership course’
- ‘Transforming Virtual Meetings’ – facilitated online course
- Improving wellbeing through mindful strengths use
- 12 Jan – 8 Mar 20 ‘Yoga for Stress Management & Relief’
© 2019 Latitude Coaching and Consultancy